Thursday, May 21, 2015

Hello World

This post marks a new phase of my internet presence: the wild world of blogging. Over the last few years I’ve thought a lot about doing a blog as a way to share my experiences. As I prepare for a trip to Copenhagen, Denmark to study architecture and design this summer, it finally seems appropriate.

This blog will be about what I experience, where I go and what I make, as an architecture student and as an individual. It’s a way for me to share the things I love, and keep the people I love informed.

I have a lot to learn about architecture, design, and life in general. Please respond to posts and share your feelings and opinions about what I write here.

Cheers,


Robin

1 comment:

  1. Well said - about why to blog now. However, from my pov, you don't always have to be so eloquent. I'm sure it will be hard to find time for this. So, just toss down a few notes about where you've been - so we can keep up - and we'll patiently await your return for pics and complete stories.... ahl de bes, mahn... peter

    ReplyDelete